If we look around us, there are people who are amazing dancers, then there are people who do not shy away from dancing, amazing or not. Then there are people who never let the cat of their dance secret out. You never know, they might be as good as Michael Jackson, or not. Dancing is just like singing, there are stage singers and also bathroom singers. So next time someone does not want to dance at a club or a party, let them be. Maybe they prefer doing poll dance for their partner or for themselves alone. On this note, look at this amazing collection of inspiring Dance Quotes and Saying that will make your feet tap.
Why should you dance your heart away?
Dancing is not only good for your health but it also brings along a feeling of liberation in your body and mind. Because if you can move your body in front of others or in front of your biggest critique, that is yourself, you gain confidence.
We always listen that we should not judge people, but no one ever said that do not get judged, because you certainly cannot change people, but you can enjoy your life in your way. So next time you feel like dancing put the stage on fire and let the judges judge. So here are some of the best and motivational Dance Quotes and Sayings to boost your confidence:
- Almost nobody dances sober unless they happen to be insane. – Howard Phillips
- There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them.
- Dance is the hidden language of the soul. – Martha Graham
- Dance is a language of emotions. – Priyanshu Singh
- Dancing is creating a sculpture that is visible only for a moment. – Erol Ozan
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wildflowers in our hair… – Susan polis Schutz
- Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong.
- As far as I know, every person has a dream. Every person is a born artist.
- I don’t want to hide, I want to slow dance with you again, I want to dance with you forever. – Sarah Black
- Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances. – Maya Angelou
- Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor. – Jackson Brown
- When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you. – Paulo Coelho
- Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great because of their passion. – Martha Graham
- I dance because there’s no greater feeling in the world than moving a piece of music and letting the rest of the world disappear.
- If you want to release your aggression, get up and dance. That’s what rock and roll are all about. – Chuck Berry
- Let the blossoms of love beautify your heart. Let the spirit dance with joy. – Debasish Mridha
- Any kind of dancing is better than no dancing at all. – Lynda Barr
- I see dance being used as communication between body and soul, to express what is too deep to find for words. – Ruth St. Denis
- The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.
- Love is a lot like dancing; you just surrender to the music. – Pierce Brosnan
- I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.
- Hand in hand, on the edge of the sand, they danced by the light of the moon. – Edward Lear
- The dance is a poem in which each movement is a word. – Mata Hari
- Dance from your heart and let your passion shine through.
- Dancing is the vertical expression of a horizontal desire. – Priyanshu Singh
- Dance music is my love, is my passion, is my life. I live for my fans and take my art very seriously. – Steve Aoki
- We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- When your knowledge increases over time, yearn to learn to dance in your mind. – Debasish Mridha
- A fit, healthy body – that is the best fashion statement. – Jess C Scott
- When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way. – Wayne Dyer
Short Dance Quotes
- There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. — Vicki Baum
- Dancing is like dreaming with your feet! — Constanze Mozart
- The body says what words cannot. — Martha Graham
- Dancing is the poetry of the foot. — John Dryden
- The job of feet is walking, but their hobby is dancing. — Amit Kalantri
- The most essential thing in dance discipline is devotion. — Merce Cunningham
- To watch us dance is to hear our hearts speak. — Indian Proverb
- Do it big, do it right, and do it with style. — Fred Astaire
- He who cannot dance puts the blame on the floor. — Hindu Proverb
- The spine is the tree of life. Respect it. – Martha Graham
- Feet’s job is to walk, but their passion is dancing – Priyanshu Singh
- When you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance.
- If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough. – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
- To be fond of dancing was a certain step towards falling in love. — Jane Austen
- Dancing is silent poetry. — Simonides
- Dance first. Think later. It’s the natural order. — Samuel Beckett
- When you dance, you can enjoy the luxury of being you. — Paulo Coelho
- Dance every performance as if it were your last. — Erik Bruhn
- Dance for yourself. If someone understands, good. If not, no matter. — Louis Horst
- Dancing’s just a conversation between two people. Talk to me. – Hope Floats
Dance Quotes By Famous Dancers
- Dance is your pulse, your heartbeat, your breathing. It’s the rhythm of your life. It’s the expression in time and movement, in happiness, joy, sadness, and envy. — Jacques d’Amboise
- The truest expression of a people is in its dance and its music. Bodies never lie. — Agnes de Mille
- Dancers come and go in the twinkling of an eye, but the dance lives on. — Michael Jackson
- I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself. — Mikhail Baryshnikov
- I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday. — Misty Copeland
- Learn the craft of knowing how to open your heart and to turn on your creativity. There’s a light inside of you. — Judith Jamison
- Great artists are people who find the way to be themselves in their art. — Margot Fonteyn
- You were once wild here. Don’t let them tame you. — Isadora Duncan
- There’s nothing wrong with fear; the only mistake is to let it stop you in your tracks. — Twyla Tharp
- Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion. — Martha Graham
Inspirational Dance Quotes
- Follow your passion. Find that something that makes you want to work at it. Work hard. Nothing comes without hard work. — Tomas Schramek
- I don’t want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. — George Balanchine
- We can’t choose the music that life gives us, but we can choose how to dance to it. — Unknown
- To dance is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful. This is power, it is glory on earth and it is yours for the taking. — Agnes de Mille
- The dance can reveal everything mysterious that is hidden in music, and it has the additional merit of being human and palpable. Dancing is poetry with arms and legs. — Charles Baudelaire
- Dancers are the athletes of God. — Albert Einstein
- Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- Dance is art; paint your dream and follow it. — Steven Thompson
- Dance enables you to find yourself and lose yourself at the same time. — Unknown
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. — C.S. Lewis
- In a society that worships love, freedom, and beauty, dance is sacred. It is a prayer for the future, a remembrance of the past, and a joyful exclamation of thanks for the present. — Amelia Atwater-Rhodes
- Dancing is surely the most basic and relevant of all forms of expression. Nothing else can so effectively give outward form to an inner experience. — Lyall Watson
- All I ever needed was the music and the mirror. — A Chorus Line
- Dancing with the feet is one thing, but dancing with the heart is another. — Unknown
- Even today when I rehearse, I give it everything that I’ve got. If I’m in performance and the lights go out, I glow in the dark. When you’re working before an audience, you have to make them feel like they can touch you. That’s the dancer within, reaching out. — Mitzi Gaynor
Funny Dance Quotes
- After all, Ginger Rogers did everything that Fred Astaire did. She just did it backwards and in high heels. — Ann Richards
- Those who can’t dance say the music is no good. — Jamaican Proverb
- Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but the living room… — Kurt Vonnegut
- Dancing is like a shower: one wrong turn and you’re in hot water! — Mad Magazine
- Dancing is like bank robbery. It takes split-second timing. — Twyla Tharp
- We’re fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. — Japanese Proverb
- Bleeding feet will bond us. — Liza Minelli
- Dance is a little insanity that does us all good. — Edward Demby
- Dancing is like breathing — missing a day doing either is very bad. — Vera Ellen
- Dancing is the art of getting your feet out of the way faster than your partner can step on them. — Unknown
- Those who can’t dance say the music is no good. – Jamaican Proverb
- No one dances sober, unless he is insane. – Cicero
- Lesser dancers stumble, better dancers syncopate.
- There are shortcuts to happiness, and dancing is one of them. – Vicki Baum
- There is a bit of insanity in dancing that does everybody a great deal of good. – Edwin Denby
Dancing is an art; it is defined in different ways for different people. Someone’s moves can be abstract for other people. When we see a genre of art on paper that we do not understand, we appreciate it, then why do we not appreciate people’s unique dance styles? Maybe that is why people shy away from dancing in public. So next time, live and let live.
- Forgiveness Quotes To Forgive Someone
- Trust Quotes That Will Help You in Relationships
- Mighty Karma Quotes That Will Help You Conquer Life
- Powerful Warrior Quotes To Awaken The Fighter In You
Follow Me on: