Meditation Quotes: Life is full of its ups and downs and each day has the potential to stir up our minds and hearts. So it is important to keep our self composed amidst so much going on. And the best way to subside the overwhelming ripples of unlimited thoughts, stress, and anxiety is meditation. So here we have brought the best collection of calming Meditation Quotes and Sayings that will inspire you to meditate your way through every day.
Everyone has a different way of calming down their minds. Some of us have found out our way and some of us are still struggling just like the case with our hidden talents. But meditation is like a universal tool. When practiced correctly, it can help any one of us. It does not only calm you down momentarily, but it makes you composed throughout over time, it can help you control anger, it can help you focus more and most importantly it can help you control your stress.
So if you haven’t till now, give a chance to meditation and we are sure it will help you. And to help you for now, take a look at these Meditation Quotes and Sayings that will inspire you to meditate:
Best Quotes About Meditation
21. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom. – James Allen
22. To really do nothing, with perfection, is as difficult as doing everything. – Alan Watts
23. Praying is talking to the Universe. Meditation is listening to it. – Paulo Coelho
24. Meditation is the ultimate mobile device; you can use it anywhere, anytime, unobtrusively. – Sharon Salzberg
25. Meditation is not spacing-out or running away. In fact, it is being totally honest with ourselves. – Kathleen McDonald
26. Truth is the offspring of silence and meditation. – Isaac Newton
27. One conscious breathe in and out is a meditation. – Eckhart Tolle
28. Meditation is the weight room for the mind. – Ed Latimore
29. Meditation is not you going through thoughts – it’s letting thoughts go through you. – Naval Ravikant
30. While meditating we are simply seeing what the mind has been doing all along. – Allan Lokos
31. Be the master of mind rather than mastered by mind. – Japanese proverb
32. Muddy water is best cleared by leaving it alone. – Alan Watts
33. A happy life consists in tranquility of mind. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
34. Meditation is acceptance. It is the acceptance of life within us, without us and all around us. Acceptance of life is the beginning of human satisfaction. – Sri Chinmoy
35. Meditation is listening to the divine within. – Edgar Cayce
36. Meditation allows us to directly participate in our lives instead of living life as an afterthought. – Stephen Levine
37. It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows. – Epictetus
38. Meditation is the soul’s perspective glass. – Owen Feltham
39. Quiet the mind, and the soul will speak. – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
40. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
Positive Meditation Quotes
41. Your goal is not to battle with the mind, but to witness the mind. – Swami Muktananda
42. The only way to live is by accepting each minute as an unrepeatable miracle. – Tara Brach
43. Doing a three-minute meditation every day may change your life: It is the gateway drug to slowing down. – Anne Lamott
44. Meditation is painful in the beginning but it bestows immortal bliss and supreme joy in the end. – Swami Sivananda
45. Remain calm, serene, always in command of yourself. You will then find out how easy it is to get along. – Paramahansa Yogananda
46. To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe. – Marilyn Vos Savant
47. The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind. – Caroline Myss
48. Meditation practice isn’t about trying to throw ourselves away and become something better. It’s about befriending who we are already. – Pema Chodron
49. If your mind is empty, it is always ready for anything; it is open to everything. – Shunryu Suzuki
50. Self-knowledge is the first step to maturity. – Jane Austen
51. Meditation is such a more substantial reality than what we normally take to be reality. – Richard Gere
52. Silence is not an absence but a presence. – Anne D. LeClaire
53. Meditation applies the brakes to the mind. – Ramana Maharshi
54. Meditation is the discovery that the point of life is always arrived at in the immediate moment. – Alan Watts
55. Practice meditation regularly. Meditation leads to eternal bliss. Therefore meditate, meditate. – Sivananda
56. You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day. Unless you’re too busy; then you should sit for one hour. – Old Zen Saying
57. Let every thought come and hug you, but you don’t hug anything. Then, gradually, the noise will start to back off. – Mooji
58. Believe in yourself and the world will be at your feet. – Swami Vivekananda
59. If you can’t meditate in a boiler room, you can’t meditate. – Alan Watts
60. The mind is responsible for the feelings of pleasure and pain. Control of the mind is the highest Yoga. – Swami Sivananda
Funny Meditation Quotes
61. I’ve got 99 problems and I’m gonna go to yoga and solve about 53 of them.
62. If you fall, I’ll be there. Love, Your Yoga Mat
63. I’m not napping. This is savasana!
64. It’s funny when people think ‘yoga people’ are supposed to be calm. No. We’re all here because we’re nuts!
65. Sorry for what I said before I yoga-ed.
66. Yoga class helps me calm down from the agonizing stress of trying to get to yoga class on time.
67. Don’t just do something. Sit there!
68. Come on inner peace, I don’t have all day!
69. Don’t let anyone rent a space in your head unless they’re a good tenant.
70. Meditation is the ultimate mobile device; you can use it anywhere, anytime, unobtrusively.
71. Meditation, because some questions can’t be answered by Google.
72. You should sit in meditation for 20 minutes a day unless you’re too busy, then you should sit for an hour. – Zen Proverb
73. Check on yourself as much as you check on your Instagram.
We are not asking you to take up meditation right away, you are free to do your research on the topic. Because we know you will be impressed. With our insane busy and fast-paced lives, meditation feels like a chill retro-style restaurant where you can sit and sip your tea or coffee in peace, even if for a moment.
- Short Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You
- Peace Quotes To Help Us Calm Our Minds
- Happiness Quotes To Make You Happy
- Forgiveness Quotes To Forgive Someone
- Self Love Quotes To Help You Love Yourself
Follow Me on: