Pregnancy Quotes: Being pregnant is a nine-month-long battle and celebration altogether. Although the time of pregnancy may vary from woman to woman, being seven months for some and ten for others, but the celebration and the battle happen to extend infinitely on the latter end for everyone, equally, with the birth of the baby. But there is a lot happening right before the d-day of the birth. Pregnancy is a long journey of extreme emotions, out-of-hand cravings, insane sickness, nausea, uncontrolled peeing, and hunger. So to take a closer look at the world of a pregnant woman, we have brought these adorable Pregnancy Quotes and Sayings that will make you go “haha” and “aww” at the same time.
Why is pregnancy one of the best things ever?
Not wanting to offend any sick pregnant adorable mommies here, but new moms are the epitome of glow and happiness for the people around them. First, they bring the good news and then they bring a cute little baby. What else do we want (apart from both being safe and healthy)? So even if you are really tired and on the verge of crying, hold in Mommy, we love you and thank you for carrying the miracle of life in your tummy.
Women are strong like that, the baby might be kicking her but if she wants mac and cheese with pickle, she gets it, no questions asked. We hope this journey be the most amazing journey of your life and you get a healthy baby. So here are some of the best Pregnancy Quotes and Sayings with our best wishes for you and your growing family:
- Being pregnant was the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life. Except for the cupcakes. — Ashlee Simpson
- Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be. — Carrie Fisher
- A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty. — Unknown
- People who say they sleep like a baby usually don’t have one. — Leo J. Burke
- Motherhood: The only place you can experience heaven and hell at the same time. — Unknown
- If your baby is beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule, and burps on demand, an angel all the time—you’re the grandma. — Theresa Bloomingdale
- What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all. — Benjamin Spock
- You are the closest I will ever come to magic. — Suzanne Finnamore
- You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance. — Franklin P. Jones
- A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on. — Carl Sandburg
- There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it. — Chinese Proverb
- We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong. — Laura Stavoe Harm
- Life is a flame that is always burning itself out, but it catches fire again every time a child is born. — George Bernard Shaw
- I love you bigger than the world and sky. — Marty Klazmer
- Baby in the tummy, it’s all up to mommy. But once the baby’s had, it’s bragging rights for Dad. — Unknown
- Honey is sweet. A little baby is even sweeter. — Unknown
- A grand adventure is about to begin. — Winnie the Pooh
- No matter how bad my day’s been, it takes one little kick to make everything feel alright. — Author Unknown
- A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die. — Mary Mason
- Giving birth should be your greatest achievement, not your greatest fear. —Jane Weideman
- Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life. — Albert Einstein
- People always say that pregnant women have a glow. And I say it’s because you’re sweating to death. — Jessica Simpson
- Family is not an important thing, it’s everything. — Michael J. Fox
- A strong intention, a relaxed body, and an open mind are the main ingredients for an active birth. – Janet Balaskas
- Every four weeks I go up a bra size… it’s worth being pregnant just for the breasts. — Natasha Hamilton
- Being pregnant means every day is another day closer to meeting the other love of my life. — Anonymous
- Children reinvent your world for you. — Susan Sarandon
- Your pregnant elephant ankles will return to normal. Just hang in there. — Adriel Booker
- There are words in the soul of a newborn baby, wanting and waiting to be written. — Toba Beta
- Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home. — Eric Church
- Birth takes a woman’s deepest fears about herself and shows her that she is stronger than them. — Unknown
- Three things remain with us from paradise: stars, flowers, and children. — Dante Alighieri
Inspirational Quotes About Pregnancy
- It is the most powerful creation to have life that is growing inside of you. There is no bigger gift. – Beyonce
- All pregnant women are warriors. It takes strength just to get up and go to work. – Camilla Luddington
- Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man. – Rabindranath Tagore
- In giving birth to our babies, we may find that we give birth to new possibilities within ourselves. – Myla and Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Birthing is the most profound initiation to spirituality a woman can have. – Robin Lim
- Pregnancy and motherhood are the most beautiful and significantly life-altering events that I have ever experienced. – Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- You never understand life until it grows inside of you. – Sandra Chami Kassis
- Words can not express the joy of new life. – Hermann Hesse
- A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty. – Unknown
- Everything grows rounder and wider and weirder, and I sit here in the middle of it all and wonder who in the world you will turn out to be. – Carrie Fisher
- Feeling fat lasts nine months but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever. – Unknown
- Think of stretch marks as pregnancy service stripes. – Joyce Armor
- A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until the day you die. – Mary Mason
- What good mothers and fathers instinctively feel like doing for their babies is usually best after all. – Benjamin Spock
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. – Unknown
- With every newborn baby, a little sun rises. – Irmgard Erath
- I know my baby is going to be an overachiever. I reached my healthy weight gain limit in the first trimester. – Unknown
- Going into a pregnancy is a really challenging time for a woman, because it’s forever-changing, both mentally and physically. – Brooke Burke
- Ten little fingers, ten little toes. With love and grace, our family grows. This precious soul, so sweet and new. This little life, a dream come true. – Unknown
- The most important thing she’d learned over the years was that there was no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one. — Jill Churchill
- We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong. – Laura Stavoe Harm
- Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day. – Taylor Hanson
- The amazing thing about becoming a parent is that you will never again be your own first priority. – Olivia Wilde
Pregnancy Announcement Quotes and Caption For Instagram
- I like big bumps and I cannot lie!
- There’s nothing like a brand new pair of genes. That’s right, we are expecting.
- I grow humans. What’s your superpower?
- Bun in the oven!
- The battle for mama’s attention begins (month, year)
- Break out the pickles and ice cream!
- The year I grow a human, but still can’t keep my plants alive!
- We are pregnant! Don’t be sad for us. It was on purpose.
- You can stop asking when we’re going to have a baby now…
- The best is yet to come: (your due date here).
- Pink or Blue? We simply can’t say. We’re so excited about our delivery day.
- Boyfriend and Girlfriend (Date). Husband and Wife (Date). Mom and Dad (Date).
- Roses are red, violets are blue, on (your due date here) our little miracle is due.
- God knew our hearts needed you.
- Bun in the oven! (with nuts)
- How cute are these parents-to-be?
- And then there were 3… finally!
- A grand adventure is about to begin…
- I just love Gold Balloons, what can I say?
- I love this due date calendar and your caption can be as simple as “Baby Coming Soon!”
Unplanned Pregnancy Quotes
- A woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy also deserves to experience unplanned joy. – Patricia Heaton
- This can be an amazing beginning for you. – Unknown
- You are pregnant and you are powerful. You are bold and you are beautiful. Go forward in your boldness, in your beauty, and in your contentedness. – Unknown
- Whether your pregnancy was meticulously planned, medically coaxed, or happened by surprise, one thing is certain – your life will never be the same. – Catherine Zeta-Jones
- The thing that’s nice about an unplanned pregnancy is that in the end, you have a baby, a joy of life. – Unknown
- Many of us were the unplanned children of talented, creative women whose lives had been changed by unplanned and unwanted pregnancies. – bell hooks
- Unplanned moments are always better than planned ones. – Unknown
- Coping with my unplanned pregnancy lent me both compassion and perspective. Through all of our experiences in life, there is something to learn. – Claire Fulmer
- Unplanned does not mean unwanted or unloved. It just means life knew what I needed before I even did. – Unknown
- The best decision I ever made was keeping my baby. – Maya Angelou
- A wanted pregnancy as much as a dreaded pregnancy can play differently than all one’s previous imaginings. – Susie Orbach
- You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment you will ever make. – Gordon B. Hinckley
- I’m not telling you it is going to be easy. I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it. – Art Williams
- I got pregnant at 19 years old. I continued school and graduated as a registered nurse. Don’t ever think an unplanned teen pregnancy can ruin your life. I have my transcripts as proof! – Unknown
- It’s okay not to be perfect. It’s okay to make mistakes. It’s okay to do something that you wish you hadn’t done because if we don’t do those things, we never grow. – Dawn Stanyon
- My life may not be going the way I planned it, but it is going exactly the way God planned it. – Unknown
- I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I’ve ended up where I needed to be. – Douglas Adams
- An unplanned baby is a blessing from Heaven, a gift from the angels. – Unknown
- Part of being a parent is rolling with the punches, so consider an unexpected pregnancy the universe’s way of helping you to learn to do that. – Heather Wittenberg
- As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen. – Winnie the Pooh
- Adoption is not the call to have the perfect, rosy family. It is the call to give love, mercy, and patience. – Hope for Orphans
- Every child deserves a home and love. Period. – Dave Thomas
- Adoption is not a breaking of trust but a keeping of faith… not the abandonment of a baby but an abandonment of self for a baby’s sake. – Curtis Young
- You have given someone the gift of life, and someone else a child to love. – Unknown
- Adoption is the most intentional process on Earth. – Jody Cantrell Dyer
- God knew that it doesn’t matter how your children get to your family. It just matters that they got there. – Kira Mortenson
- There are times when the adoption process is exhausting and painful and makes you want to scream. But…so does childbirth. – Scott Simon
- The world may not change if you adopt a child, but for that child, their world will change. – Unknown
- I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. – Bob Constantine
- A birth mother puts the needs of her child above the wants of her heart. – Skye Hardwick
Personally, I find newly-wed couples and pregnant women really cute and alike; the newness, the adventures, the slowly knowing each other; overall happy people. We wish that all the tiring medical processes be worth it when you see the baby’s face for the first time. Grow and glow till then.