Sundays are like a roller coaster of emotions. The mornings feel cozy and lazy but the evenings bring the fear of Mondays with them unless and until it is an extended weekend and Monday is off too. So to help you contain your emotions nicely, we have brought these nice Sunday Quotes and Sayings to help you catch the vibe of the day.
Sunday can feel like the best thing that can ever happen to you. But don’t be mistaken, you can actually make a Sunday even better, how you ask? Do not just lay around in bed maybe, use your Saturdays for that. On Sunday, plan on hitting the town wearing your best comfy day clothes and eat out. Call a friend for the company and maybe go to a water park and rejuvenate your soul and heart and brain inside out. Do something that would make you happy for the whole upcoming week. You deserve it.
You can even book an appointment for a spa or massage place. Trust me we all need our share of muscle relaxation. So use your Sundays to create the mini-vacations that you have been dreaming off since your last vacation. And with that, read these best Sunday Quotes and Sayings:
Happy Sunday Quotes
1. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
2. “Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it’s even begun.” – Catherine McCormack
3. “Sunday is a wonderful day to spend in the circle of your family and friends, make impressions for the whole week today.”
4. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
5. “Oh dear sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have fun day.” – Santosh Kalwar
6. “It’s a beautiful Sunday morning and a great opportunity thank the lord for reminding us of how blessed we are.”
7. “Wake up, it is Sunday, which means that spontaneous and happy meetings are guaranteed.”
8. “Smile more than you cry, give more than you take and love more than you hate.”
9. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
10. “The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still. Like when they say, ‘As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.’” – Jean Rhys
11. “SUNDAY – The day I planned a lot but actually do nothing.” – Lovely Goyal
12. “Sunday is your best day. You know you had an amazing week. Time to recover and think how you gonna kill the next one.” – Unknown
13. “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.” – Unknown
14. “If your Sunday doesn’t involve wine & yoga pants you’re doing it wrong.”- Unknown
15. “Sunday is my favorite day.”- Emma Caulfield
16. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” – Elfriede Jelinek
17. “On this Sunday, let us take a few moments to stop and thank God for all of the beauty that is in this world.” – Unknown
18. “Sunday is the day when I prepare for the week ahead by making improbable To-Do lists and browsing Pinterest for ideas on how to decorate my imaginary mansion.” – Nanea Hoffman
19. “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.” – Albert Schweitzer
20. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Inspirational Sunday Morning Quotes
21. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” – Elfriede Jelinek
22. “It can be sunny everyday but not as authentic as on a Sunday.” – Unknown
23. Happy Sunday morning! Let’s crawl under a big blanket and watch movies.
24. It was the kind of Sunday to make one ache for Monday morning. – Joan Didion
25. “Sunday is the Lord’s Day. Let us find time to be with him.” – Pope Francis
26. On this Sunday, let us take a few moments to stop and thank God for all of the beauty that is in this world.
27. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
28. “The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible.” – Mark Morris
29. “Sunday, the day for the language of leisure.” – Elfriede Jelinek
30. “Do not let Sunday be taken from you. If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan.” – Albert Schweitzer
31. “The feeling of Sunday is the same everywhere, heavy, melancholy, standing still.” – Jean Rhys
32. “On this wonderful Sunday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.” – Unknown
33. “May your Sunday be filled with sunshine and blessings!” – Unknown
34. “May your Sunday be full of fun and laughter.” – Kate Summers
35. “Don’t judge men’s wealth or godliness by their Sunday appearance.” – Benjamin Franklin
37. “Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
38. “Sunday’s my day off, where I eat whatever I want. I don’t let myself have something. I do love French fries and bread.” – Ashley Tisdale
39. “Without Sunday, I wouldn’t know when to put on the brakes of a hurtling life.” – Byron Pulsifer
40. “Sunday is the perfect day to refuel your soul and to be grateful for each and every one of your blessings.” – Unknown
41. “Sunday is the core of our civilization, dedicated to thought and reverence.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
42. “Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week.” – Joseph Addison
Happy Blessed Sunday Quotes
43. “Sundays tend to be a day where just I do nothing but visit people. It’s kind of like trick-or-treating.” – Chuck Palahniuk
44. “Ah, Sunday, the day of rest… now THAT’S something to be thankful for!” – Aaron P. Taylor
45. “Always take some of the play, fun, freedom and wonders of the weekend into your week and your work.”- Rasheed Ogunlaru
46. “Why is Sunday a day of rest because it is different than all the rest.” – Byron Pulsifer
47. “This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.” – Unknown
48. “There is always something new to learn and feel each Sunday.” – Bishop Gerald Causse
49. “On this lovely Sunday, remember to take a deep breath and relax. Enjoy your family, your friends, and indulge yourself in a nice cup of coffee.” – Unknown
50. “This is Sunday, and the question arises, what’ll I start tomorrow?” – Kurt Vonnegut
51. “Sunday, for me, is all about being home with the family with no plans.” – John Lasseter
52. “Good day and God bless you this Sunday.”
53. “May your Sunday be full of fun and laughter.”
54. “Sunday is a day to thank God for all His blessings of the last week.”
55. “May your praises go up so blessings will come upon you this Sunday.”
56. “Sunday Blessings to You! May you have a blessed day!”
57. “Have a blessed Sunday and give thanks for all the blessings you have.”
58. “May you have a blessed Sunday with much happiness and joy in your life.”
59. “Wake up, spread happiness and sparkle with positive vibes. Happy blessed Sunday.”
60. “You bring joy and happiness to those around you, may you have a blessed Sunday.”
61. “Open your heart and your eyes to all that you are blessed with this Sunday, be grateful!”
Funny Sunday Quotes
62. Newton’s Law of Sunday: Bodies at rest will continue resting till the wives notice and find some work for them!
63. I have not been this excited about Sunday since last Sunday.
64. On Sunday, I prepare for the week ahead by making unachievable To-Do lists and browsing the internet for ideas on how I can decorate my imaginary mansion.
65. Do not just be thankful because it is Sunday. Appreciate because it is a new day.
66. It is Sunday already. I hope will go to church before you start preparing for the match? Happy Sunday to you.
67. While our friends go to church, let us go play golf. Are you in? Happy Sunday to you.
68. Sunday evenings often feel like the weekend is over before it is even begun.
69. Sunday is just like a superhero, swooping in to rescue the rest of the week.
70. Time flows in a strange way on Sundays.
71. Start this Sunday with a clean heart. No doubt, no tears, no fear, no worry.
72. For some of us, Sunday is not just a day in the weekend. It is the beginning of a new work week. Happy Sunday!
73. Dear Sunday, I want to sleep in your arms and have a fun day.
74. Do not judge a person’s godliness or wealth by their Sunday appearance.
Wonderful Sunday Quotes
75. “Free yourself from all prejudices and let yourself go on Sunday.” – Unknown
76. “Saturdays are for adventure; Sundays are for cuddling.” – Unknown
77. “Smiles are prettier than frowns, giving is warmer than receiving, and loving is more beautiful than hating. Smile this Sunday.” – Unknown
78. “Sunday is an excellent chance to start living your life to the fullest, do what you want and forget about consequences.” – Unknown
79. “Enjoy your Sunday! Have faith in your heart and courage to fulfill all your dreams.” – Unknown
80. “Cheers to Sunday. Snuggle by the fire, read a good book, have a hot cup of coffee (or two), watch an old movie, relax and enjoy the day.” – Unknown
81. “It’s a beautiful Sunday! There are so many reasons to be happy and not to give up, look around and cheer up.” – Unknown
82. “The city takes a breath on Sunday. Of all that’s lost with the pursuit of what’s next, I hope we don’t lose that.” – Hawksley Workman
83. “Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.” – Bill Watterson
84. “Take your life into your own hands and make this Sunday awesome!” – Unknown
85. “Have the courage to start a new path this Sunday and a miracle will happen.” – Unknown
Sunday Quotes for Instagram
- “Sunday is for snuggling.”
- “I don’t think anyone will be mad if we just restart the weekend.”
- “I’m sun-staying in bed.”
- “And let us never forget the best day of the week: Sunday Funday.”
- “Let’s do what we love and do a lot of it.” – Marc Jacobs
- “My definition of Sunday Funday is do nothing and chill.”
- “Life should be paused on Sunday mornings.”
- “Sunday Funday vibes only.”
- “A Sunday well spent brings a week of content.”
- “Refueling for another great week ahead.”
- “Who’s ready for Sunday gotta-make-this-count-the-weekend’s-almost-over Funday?”
- “Time to Sunday Funday.”
- “Brunch so hard, mimosas wanna find me.”
- “Feeling blessed, never stressed. Got that sunshine on my Sunday best.” – Surfaces
- “I’m easy like Sunday morning.” – Commodores
- “All we have is now, so make the most of it.”
- “Sundays are made for sipping rosé with the besties.”
- “If I don’t move, maybe Monday won’t be able to see me.”
- “Out with my Sunday Funday crew.”
- “The best is yet to come.” – Frank Sinatra
- “And on Sundays, we do nothing.”
- “On Sundays, we wear our cozy pants.”
- “This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.”
- “Hello, Sunday.”
- “Sunday’s a fun day until you realize tomorrow’s Monday.”
- “There’s no better feeling than waking up and realizing you can go back to sleep.”
- “Ain’t got time for lazy Sunday when I have Sunday Funday.”
- “I love it when the coffee kicks in and I realize what an adorable badass I’m going to be today.”
- “On Sundays, my coffee is recreational.”
- “A person and their bed on a Sunday is an endless love affair.”
- “This is where the fun stuff happens.”
- “If you obey all of the rules, you miss all of the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
- “I decided to be the person who has Sunday Funday rather than the Sunday scaries.”
- “No scaries here.”
Sundays are off days for students and employees and after a weeklong of work and hustle and a Sunday is supposed to be your fun day, firstly because it rhymes and secondly because you deserve it. So make sure to do something that you love, even if it is Netflix and chill. Have a great day ahead.
- Forgiveness Quotes To Forgive Someone
- Time Management Quotes That Will Buy You Extra Hours
- Love Quotes To Send To Your Special Someone
- Empathy Quotes That Will Help You Understand Emotions Better
- Soulmate Quotes That Will Make You Believe In Destiny And Love
- Trust Quotes That Will Help You in Relationships
- Self Love Quotes To Help You Love Yourself
Follow Me on: