Happiness Quotes: Happy girls are the prettiest. True. But what is even more true is anyone happy is a thousand times attractive and beautiful than before and not just girls. When you are happy and by happy I mean truly happy from the heart, it shows on the external you. Your eyes sparkle, your skin glows and your health improves on its own. So we have brought this amazing collection of Happiness Quotes and Sayings for you to trigger the chain reaction of your happy moments in life from now on.
What is true happiness? It is either when your heart jumps with joy or when it stays at peace; both are two aspects of true happiness. Scientifically, happiness is realized when certain hormones are released, but they could be released intentionally by us by being around the people we love or by doing things that we love.
Where can you find your happiness? Happiness could be found in the most negligible moments, the moments that we get from life to actually smile from the heart but we think of them as insignificant. We keep on searching for something big and to be happy and miss the life between those big moments.
So look for the moments that make you want to smile from ear to ear and enjoy life with these beautiful and best Happiness Quotes and Sayings.
Best 30 Happiness Quotes
- Happiness comes from peace. Peace comes from indifference. – Naval Ravikant
- Happiness is not doing fun things. Happiness is doing meaningful things. – Maxime Lagacé
- One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. – Rita Mae Brown
- Happiness is a state where nothing is missing. – Naval Ravikant
- Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness. – Steve Maraboli
- He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe. – Marcus Aurelius
- Life gets better when you accept more and reject less. – Maxime Lagacé
- Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. – Joseph Addison
- If you want to be happy, be. – Leo Tolstoy
- Happiness is a function of accepting what is. – Werner Erhard
- You can only have bliss if you don’t chase it. – Henepola Gunaratana
- Difficult roads often leads to beautiful destinations.
- It’s the little things in life.
- True happiness is not attained through self-gratification, but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. – Helen Keller
- Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. – Confucius
- Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. – Marthe Troly-Curtin
- Happiness is a gift and the trick is not to expect it, but to delight in it when it comes. – Charles Dickens
- The truly wise and happy are never rushed. – Maxime Lagacé
- Now and then it’s good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. – Guillaume Apollinaire
- We don’t laugh because we’re happy – we’re happy because we laugh. – William James
- That’s your unlimited desires that are clouding your peace, your happiness. – Naval Ravikant
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Ludwig Jacobowski
- Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness. – Frank Tyger
- Enjoy it. Because it’s happening. – Stephen Chbosky
- Happiness is a direction, not a place. – Sydney J. Harris
- True happiness arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one’s self. – Joseph Addison
- Happiness, not in another place but this place…not for another hour, but this hour. – Walt Whitman
- Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be. – Abraham Lincoln
- Happiness? That’s nothing more than health and a poor memory. – Albert Schweitzer
- Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive. – Elbert Hubbard
The Most Famous Quotes about Happiness
- Seek it outside and you’ll be exhausted. Seek it inside and you’ll find a path. – Maxime Lagacé
- It’s the moments that I stopped just to be, rather than do, that have given me true happiness. – Richard Branson
- I am very happy because I have conquered myself and not the world. I am very happy because I have loved the world and not myself. – Sri Chinmoy
- What a wonderful life I’ve had! I only wish I’d realized it sooner. – Colette
- Our greatest happiness does not depend on the condition of life in which chance has placed us, but is always the result of a good conscience, good health, occupation, and freedom in all just pursuits. – Thomas Jefferson
- People don’t notice whether it’s winter or summer when they’re happy. – Anton Chekhov
- Learn to value yourself, which means: fight for your happiness. – Ayn Rand
- The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up. – Mark Twain
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. – Mahatma Gandhi
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion. – Dalai Lama
- Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
- Happiness is that state of consciousness which proceeds from the achievement of one’s values. – Ayn Rand
- Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha
- In our lives, change is unavoidable, loss is unavoidable. In the adaptability and ease with which we experience change, lies our happiness and freedom. – Buddha
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
- For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Happiness in intelligent people is the rarest thing I know. – Ernest Hemingway
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. – Audrey Hepbur
- The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more. – Roy T. Bennett
- Indeed, man wishes to be happy even when he so lives as to make happiness impossible. – Augustine
20 Short Happiness Quotes
- Happiness depends upon ourselves. – Aristotle
- Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile. – Albert Einstein
- Happiness is an inside job. – William Arthur Ward
- The constant happiness is curiosity. – Alice Munro
- Be happy. It’s one way of being wise. – Colette
- Being happy is being satisfied. Being satisfied means accepting. – Maxime Lagacé
- Happiness is not out there, it’s in you.
- Doing what you were born to do… That’s the way to be happy. – Agnes Martin
- Being happy is not the only happiness. – Alice Walker
- Happiness is inversely correlated with desire.
- It is more fitting for a man to laugh at life than to lament over it. – Seneca
- The thicker the skin, the happier the man. – Seneca
- Happiness is acceptance.
- All happiness depends on courage and work. – Honoré de Balzac
- There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved. – George Sand
- Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon. – Winnie the Pooh
- Whoever is happy will make others happy. – Anne Frank
- There is no happiness; there are only moments of happiness. – Anne Frank
- Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort. – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- I’m happy. Which often looks like crazy. – David Henry Hwang
Nothing in this world is as important as your happiness, so live, laugh, spend time with your loved ones, spend time doing what you love, follow your heart and be the happiest version of yourself for yourself.
- Short Inspirational Quotes To Motivate You
- Forgiveness Quotes To Forgive Someone
- Motivational Quotes To Inspire You To Be Successful