Beer is something that can gather a lot of people together and keep them happy for the evening. No water, no soda, no snacks needed, just beer on the rocks and everyone is good to go. But make sure to call a cab instead of driving yourself home after the party. And for here, we have brought the best and the coolest Beer Quotes and Sayings that will help you beat some hangover, well maybe not, but they are cool, so read on.
Everything is enjoyable and harmless if you do it in limit and with responsibility. Too much of anything and that too uncontrolled can have bad repercussions and can ruin your fun forever. So make sure to drink in limits and safely. Enjoy your beer because it is the drink for the soul.
Beer is like a life lesson, bitter at first, but you tend to get something good out of it over time. So grab your biggest beer mug and read on these Beer Quotes and Sayings:
1. “Beer, it’s the best damn drink in the world.” – Jack Nicholson
2. “Beer’s intellectual. What a shame so many idiots drink it.” – Ray Bradbury
3. “Beer culture is a part of the world of food and drink. It’s not just a commodity in cans and bottles but has value as an agricultural product with good ingredients.” – Michael Jackson
4. “Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.” – Benjamin Franklin
5. “Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.” – Kinky Friedman
6. “Today we are friends because we both love beer and we both love drinking it together.” – Unknown
7. “Stay with the beer. Beer is continuous blood. A continuous lover. – Charles Bukowski
8. “Beer. It always seems like such a good idea at the time, doesn’t it? What’s worse is beer seems like an even better idea after you’ve had some beer.” – Steven Hall
9. “He was a wise man who invented beer.” – Plato
10. “Some people wanted champagne and caviar when they should have had beer and hot dogs.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
11. “If God had intended us to drink beer, he would have given us stomachs.” – David Daye
12. “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” – Ernest Hemingway
13. “The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” – Humphrey Bogart
14. “Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.” – Kinky Friedman
15. “Life is too short to drink cheap beer.” – Anon
16. “He is a wise man who invented beer.” – Plato
17. “I am very picky about my people and my beer.”- Shelby Lynne
18. “Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer.” – Henry Lawson
19. “Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen, for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in beer.” – Dave Barry
20. “They who drink beer will think beer.” – Washington Irving
21. “You can’t be a real country unless you have a beer.” – Frank Zappa
22. “Good people drink good beer.” – Hunter S Thompson
23. “Drinking beer doesn’t make you fat, it makes you lean … against bars, tables, chairs and poles.”- Unknown
24. “Beer makes you feel the way you ought to feel without beer.” – Henry Lawson
25. “I work until beer o’clock.” – Stephen King
26. “Never ask for ‘a beer.’”- Michael Jackson
27. “Beer … a high and mighty liquor.” – Julius Caesar
28. “I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.” – Cyanide & Happiness
29. “I’ve only been in love with a beer bottle and a mirror.”- Sid Vicious
30. “Religions change, but beer and wine remain.”- Harvey Allen
31. “In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is Freedom, in water there is bacteria.” – Benjamin Franklin
32. “Beer is made by men, wine by God.” – Martin Luther
33. “Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” – Winston Churchill
34. “God has a brown voice, as soft and full as beer.” – Anne Sexton
35. “Everybody has to believe in something…..I believe I’ll have another drink.” – W.C. Fields
36. “A pleasant aperitif, as well as a good chaser for a short quick whiskey, as well again for a fine supper drink, is beer.” – M. F. K. Fisher
37. “Life, alas, is very drear. Up with the glass! Down with the beer!” – Louis Untermeyer
38. “I would kill everyone in this room for a drop of sweet beer.” – Homer Simpson
Beer Captions For Instagram
39. Kids drink beer. Real men go for pitchers.
40. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. When life’s a bitch, beer’s a must.
41. B.E.E.R = Brew. Enjoy. Empty. Repeat
42. “Chill for best results.”
43. Don’t think of it like a beer. Think of it like a wheat smoothie.
44. I worked hard all week to put beer on this table.
45. “Draft beer, not people.”
46. To beer, or not to beer, that is a silly question.
47. Finishing the race is optional – finishing your beer is not.
48. You can’t buy happiness, but you can buy beer and that’s kind of the same thing.
49. It’s strange how eight glasses of water a day seems impossible, but eight beers is so damn easy!
50. Beer is not the answer. Beer is the question. Yes is the answer.
51. A bottle of beer contains more philosophy than all the books in the world.
52. How do you know a man is thinking about his future? He buys two cases of beer instead of one.
53. Anyone can drink beer, but it takes intelligence to enjoy beer.
54. Fermentation may have been a better invention than fire.
55. Cheers to many more years (and many more beers).
56. Without you, life would be unBEERable.
57. You better beer-lieve we went to a brewery.
58. Well, look what we have beer
59. “Hello? Is it beer you’re looking for?”
60. Wish you were beer.
61. Don’t worry, beer happy
62. To beer, or not to beer. That is the question.
64. Life is brew-tiful.
65. Nothing compares to brew.
66. Love brew very much, beer.
67. A meal of bread, cheese and beer constitutes the perfect food.
68. I love you more than beer. And I love beer a lot.
69. Felt crafty, might delete later.
70. Save water, drink beer.
Funny Quotes About Beer
71. “Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
72. “Everybody’s got to believe in something. I believe I’ll have another beer.” – W.C. Fields
73. “Never trust a man who doesn’t drink.”
74. “My grandmother is over eighty and still doesn’t need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle. ” – Henny Youngman
75. “Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me.” – Winston Churchill
76. “Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.” – Ernest Hemingway
77. “An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools.” – Ernest Hemingway
78. “I would not have thought of eating a meal without drinking a beer.” – Ernest Hemingway
79. “You’re not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on.” – Dean Martin
80. “When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.” – Henny Youngman
Never drink and drive, never lose consciousness when drinking with not so familiar people, drink a lot of water, eat a healthy meal the next day, and do not forget to burn the beer calories by putting on your running shoes and going for a sprint. Have a great day ahead. Cheers.
- Meditation Quotes To Give You Peace Of Mind
- Peace Quotes To Help Us Calm Our Minds
- Happiness Quotes To Make You Happy