Sometimes, life can throw something in the way that can totally shatter someone’s happiness and make them feel that there is nothing left in the world to live for. One of these saddest happenings is losing a child. There might not be anything as horrifying and sorrowful as when a parent has to see the part of their body, heart and soul go. But trust me; they went to a beautiful place where they are in peace now. Take a look at these Losing a Baby Quotes and Sayings that might give some sort of soothing to a grieving parent.
I cannot even begin to explain how sad and consuming a death can be. Losing someone you love. People always happen to love their children more than themselves and more than anything else in this world and sometimes life becomes cruel and takes them away. It can make you feel void and numb. But there is always light on the other side of this huge wall of dark phase. Life always finds the way to bloom again. Trust that your baby is in some kind of heaven now, away from this cruel life.
This is something that is so sad and sensitive that our hands shiver and our hearts ache while doing this article, but we are still doing this in a hope that even if one mourning parent gets some sort of soothing from even one of the quotes, we will take it as some sort of accomplishment. So here are some soothing Losing a Baby Quotes and Sayings.
Baby Loss Quotes
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller
- Just when the caterpillar thought her life was over, she became a beautiful butterfly.
- A piece of my heart has wings.
- God has you in his hands. I have you in my heart.
- I’ll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven.
- I held you every second of your life.
- I will always wonder what you would have been.
- You will always be my favorite “what if”.
- I only miss you when I’m breathing.
- My child and pieces of me live in heaven.
- We loved him a lot but God loved him more.
- Some say you are too painful to remember. I say you are too precious to forget.
- If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.
- An angel wrote in the book of life my baby’s date of birth, then whispered as she closed the book, “too beautiful for Earth”.
- I miss you more than anyone knows, as time goes by the emptiness grows. I laugh, I talk, I play my part, but behind my smile is a broken heart.
- I am the gentle breeze upon your face, the twinkle in the stars, I am the sudden ray of sunshine, that warms your broken heart.
- The little one we hoped for, was swiftly here and gone, but the love that she has planted, is a light that still shines on.
- We hold you close within our hearts, and there you will remain, to walk with us throughout our lives, until we meet again.
- Those we love don’t go away, they walk beside us everyday. Unseen, unheard, but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.
- And though our hearts are empty, our hearts know what to do, every beat goes by without you, saying we remember you.
- Gone yet not forgotten, although we are apart, your spirit lives within me, forever in my heart.
- If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.
Losing a Baby Quotes
- She is just as real as a moms with living children. For she is still a mother. She is the bereaved mother.
- Not all twins walk side by side, sometimes one has wings to fly.
- Grief only exists where love lived first.
- There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
- There are some that bring a light so great to the world that even after they have gone, the light remains.
- When you lose a baby you have longed for, you don’t get through the pain by forgetting, you survive the grief by remembering.
- Listen for my footfall in your heart. I am not gone but merely walk within you.
- A life may last just for a moment, but memory can make that moment last forever.
- Even those that never fully blossom bring beauty into the world.
Quotes About Losing A Baby To Miscarriage
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in our hearts. -A.A. Milne
- A life need not be long-lived, for it to have been meaningful. -Unknown
- A mother is never defined by the number of children you see, but by the love she holds in her heart.
- The best and most beautiful things in our world cannot be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart. -Unknown
- Even those that never blossom bring beauty into the world.
- I have a son that I carry in my heart.
- We were going to have a baby, but we had an angel instead.
- I carried you every second of your life, and I will love you for every second of mine.
- And to think the first thing he saw when he opened his eyes was the face of Jesus.
- Mostly I am broken but today I am thankful you were ever mine.
- Instead of looking down at my child, my child smiles down on me.
- For all that we love deeply becomes a part of us.
- Now in my heart, someday in my arms.
- I felt like I had died too, and they just forgot to bury me.
- Your heart only ever beat undermine.
- Some would say I didn’t even know you. But I carried you, felt you grow. Longed for the day we’d meet. Dreamed of your future. Not only did I know you, I fell in love with you.
- Before I ever carried the pain, I carried you. And in my heart, I carry you still.
- I’m the lucky one. The lucky one who knew you. Who carried you, whose life will now be divided into a before and after because of you.
- Babies lost in the womb were never touched by fear, they were never cold, never hungry, never alone and most importantly always knew love.
- I fell in love with you when you were forming in my womb. Now I carry you in my heart instead of my arms.
- I grieve for all the lullabies that we will never hear. I grieve because I’ll never see your face or hold you near.
- We wanted to write down exactly what it is like to lose a baby, but for some reason, the page stayed empty. And we could not have described it any better.
- How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently. Only a moment you stayed. Oh, but what an imprint your footprints have left in our hearts.
- Those we have held in our arms for a little while, we hold in our hearts forever.
- You may not be living here for all to see, but in my heart, you will be living forever.
- My love for you will never cease, you are my missing piece.
- Imagine a love so strong it made saying hello and goodbye in the same day worth all the pain.
- I miss the future I was supposed to have with you.
- For the rest of my life, I will search for moments full of you.
- Our children change us whether they live or not.
- You were born silent, perfect, and beautiful. Still loved, still missed, still remembered every day. Stillborn. But stillborn.
The death of a child can shake anyone’s beliefs and hopes, but we all are anyways going to the place that the baby went, sooner or later, we are going to meet them all again. We will be able to hug them in some years. Till then, hold on and try to live happily, because they would have wanted their parents to be happy. So do as they pleased. I hope for your peace.