Hiking Quotes: Hiking means a vigorous long walk taken along the thin and often difficult trails or paths of the countryside or a mountain in order to enjoy the scenic beauty along with maintaining the activity levels of your body. Hmm, sounds just like life. Hiking is also known as rambling, hill-walking, or fell-walking in some parts of the world. But the purpose is same that is providing a treat for the eyes, body, soul, and mind. So here is the best collection of Hiking Quotes and Sayings that will make you want to take a walk along the thin trails of the city park of your city.
The next time, just for once, when you get the opportunity to be closer to any aspect of nature, hike. Grab your favorite person, or maybe just grab yourself, take water and chocolates in your backpack, also never forget basic first-aid, and get out on your feet to explore the area. You will be amazed by the diversity of everything from flowers to the soil to language to people to the sky above you and the grass below you.
Some things in life offer wisdom, health, and pleasure both at once. Hiking is one of those things. So take a look at these best Hiking Quotes and Sayings that will make you want to put on your sports shoes right away:
1. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
2. “It’s not where you go, but who you go with.” – Unknown
3. “You keep me safe, I’ll keep you wild.” – Unknown
4. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
5. “Happiness is hiking with friends.” -Unknown
6. “There is a whole world out there. Pack your backpack, your best friend, and go.” -Unknown
7. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
8. “Not all who wander are lost.” – J. R. R. Tolkien
9. “The mountains are calling and I must go.” – John Muir
10. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
11. “It’s not how many miles you walk, it’s how many smiles you share.” – Unknown
12. “Sometimes, all you need is a great friend and thirst for adventure.” – Unknown
13. “A journey well shared is a journey well enjoyed.” – Unknown
14. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Unknown
15. “Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.” – Unknown
16. “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
17. “Life was meant for good friends & great adventures.” – Unknown
18. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
19. “Fall down seven times and stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
20. “And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.” – John Muir
21. “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
22. “If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.” – Frank A. Clark
23. “The mountains are calling and I must go.” – John Muir
24. “The best view comes after the hardest climb.” – Unknown
25. “Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.” – John Muir
26. “Hike more, worry less” – Unknown
27. “Mountains have a way of dealing with overconfidence.” – Hermann Buhl
28. “Me thinks that the moment my legs begin to move, my thoughts begin to flow.” – H. Thoreau
29. “Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.” – Ed Viesturs
30. “Never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost, and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.” – Ellen DeGeneres
31. “When everything feels like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top.” – Unknown
32. “Each fresh peak ascended teaches something.” – Sir Martin Conway
33. “In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.” – Aristotle
34. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
35. “Climb mountains, not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world” – David McCullough Jr
36. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail”– Ralph Waldo Emerson
37. “It’s not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
38. “And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.” – John Muir
39. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
40. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.” – Beverly Sills
41. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.” – Robert Frost
Inspirational Quotes About Hiking
42. “No matter how rough it gets, just keep on moving.” – Unknown
43. “When you’re tired, focus on the sights.” – Unknown
44. “When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.” – Wilma Rudolph
45. “Faith moves mountains, but you have to keep pushing while you are praying.” – Unknown
46. “The only Zen you can find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there.” – Unknown
47. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
48. “You’re off to great places, today is your day. Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way.”
49. “For hiking is one of those things that you can only do when you have the determination in you.” – Unknown
50. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
51. “Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.” – T.S. Eliot
52. “If you are on the right path, it will always be uphill.” – Henry B. Eyring
53. “I have two doctors, my left leg and my right.” – G.M. Trevelyan
54. “I like being near the top of a mountain. One can’t get lost here.” – Wislawa Szymborska
55. “I might look like I am listening to you, but in my mind, I am hiking.” – Unknown
56. “Always hike with someone in worse shape than you. The bears out there will know.”
57. “It’s a hill. Get over it.” – Unknown
58. “Just put one foot in front of the other.” – Austin Peck
59. “Sleeping bags are the soft tacos of the bear world.” – Bears
60. “It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out; it’s the grain of sand in your shoe.”
61. “I have a therapist. Her name is Nature.” – Unknown
62. “Climbing at altitude is like hitting your head against a brick wall – it’s great when you stop.”
63. “Here is a photo of me and my therapist.” – Unknown
64. “One thing to remember on the Eiger, never look up, or you may need a plastic surgeon.”
65. “Hiking and happiness go hand in hand or foot in boot.” – Diane Spicer
66. “Think outside. No box required.” – Unknown
Hiking Caption For Instagram
67. I’m not lost. I’m exploring.
68. Life should have more mountains and less stress.
69. Go wild for a while.
70. Some of the best memories are made in hiking shoes.
71. One, two, three steps more to the top.
72. Out here, I feel alive.
73. Hiking is cheaper than therapy.
74. The best view comes after the hardest climb.
75. The view is always worth the climb.
76. We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
77. When life gives you mountains, put on your boots and hike.
78. Mountains are my happy place.
79. Hike more, worry less.
80. Sky above, earth below, peace within.
81. Too much fresh air is not a thing.
82. Wonder. Wander. Repeat.
83. Dear mountains, I think about you all the time.
84. Hiking is my therapy.
85. All good things are wild and free.
86. I know I hike like a girl, try to keep up.
87. I don’t need therapy I just need to go hiking.
88. All I need is a mountain breeze & tall trees.
89. Let’s wander where the WiFi is weak.
90. You are never too old to play outside.
91. Life is better in hiking boots.
Funny Hiking Quotes
92. “DEET is nature’s cologne.” – Every Hiker
93. “Anywhere is ‘within walking distance’.” – Unknown
94. “I have two doctors, my left leg and my right.” – G.M. Trevelyan
95. “Sleeping bags are the soft tacos of the bear world.” – Bears
96. “You are as helpful as a blister on a hike.”
97. “Bring a compass. It’s awkward when you have to eat your friends.”
98. “When life gives you mountains, put those boots on and get hiking.”
99. “Mountains have a way of dealing with overconfidence.” – Hermann Buhl
100. “I don’t get it. The trail looked so flat on the map.”
101. “Hiking side effects include sweating, euphoria, and general awesomeness.”
102. “If you think you’ve peaked, find a new mountain.” – Unknown
103. “I like being near the top of a mountain. One can’t get lost here.” – Wislawa Szymborska
104. “Happiness and hiking go hand in hand or foot in the boot.” – Diane Spicer
105. “Backpacking: An extended form of hiking in which people carry double the amount of gear they need for half the distance they planned to go in twice the time it should take.” – Unknown
Although hiking near nature is the best way to do it, but if you are someone living in a city, try to explore the suburbs near your place. It will be a great way to break the routine and it will be the perfect getaway from the busy offices and crowded streets. Happy hiking.
- Time Management Quotes That Will Buy You Extra Hours
- Karma Quotes That Will Help You Conquer Life
- Meditation Quotes To Give You Peace Of Mind
- Soulmate Quotes That Will Make You Believe In Destiny And Love
- Trust Quotes That Will Help You in Relationships
- Self Love Quotes To Help You Love Yourself
- Peace Quotes To Help Us Calm Our Minds
Follow Me on: