Karma Quotes: Karma is like a ruthless mirror that only shows the truth when you look into it. So if you are ever in a hell-like situation in life and you realize that it is because of something evil you did in the past, do not call karma a bitch and try to think who the real bitch is and who landed you in that situation and why. The realization alone will help you be a better human. So here are the mightiest Karma Quotes and Sayings that will help you be the best version of yourself.
What is Karma?
What goes around always comes around is the best way to understand the routine of karma. We might think that some people are leading an effortless good life and some are living a meaningless hell and we might not understand the reason. But the reason is pretty simple. Everyone is paying or getting paid for whatever they have done and whoever they are.
Today we have brought this beautiful collection of the best Karma Quotes and Sayings that will make you understand the give and take the policy of our life. If you sow flowers, you will definitely get bouquets in return, sooner or later, so read ahead to understand the concept on which our world is existing:
- As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- Men are not punished for their sins, but by them. – Elbert Hubbard
- Sin makes its own hell, and goodness its own heaven. – Mary Baker Eddy
- People pay for what they do, and still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead. – Edith Wharton
- There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone. – Sylvester Stallone
- Most times, how you treat your children is how they grow up to treat you. – Terry Mark
- Nobody deserves misery but sometimes it’s just your turn.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand. – Thich Nhat Hanh
- When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there. Just in case it needs help.
- If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive well. – Russell Simmons
- Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve.
- Worthless people blame their karma. – Burmese Proverb
- Don’t waste time on revenge. The people who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.
- Do good and good will follow you.
- Karma bides it’s time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback. – Benjamin Bayani
- You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will. – Ericka Williams
- If you give a good thing to the world, then over time your karma will be good, and you’ll receive good. – Russell Simmons
- I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well. – Yannick Noah
- I try to live with the idea that karma is a very real thing. So I put out what I want to get back. – Megan Fox
- Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. – Saying Lipham
- If you’re really a mean person you’re going to come back as a fly and eat poop. – Kurt Cobain
- As long as karma exists, the world changes. There will always be karma to be taken care of. – Nina Hagen
- What goes around comes back around. – Unknown
- Realize that everything connects to everything else. – Leonardo Da Vinci
- Karma comes after everyone eventually. You can’t get away with screwing people over your whole life, I don’t care who you are. What goes around comes around. That’s how it works. Sooner or later the universe will serve you the revenge that you deserve. – Jessica Brody
Karma Quotes About Love and Life
- Give up your selfishness, and you shall find peace; like water mingling with water, you shall merge in absorption. – Sri Guru Granth Sahib
- No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you’re lucky, God will let you watch.
- Karma has a surprising way of taking care of situations. All you have to do is to sit back and watch.
- You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
- Every action has equal and opposite reaction. This is law of the universe and spares none. Wrong done and injustice inflicted is paid back in the same coin. No one has escaped justice of the universe. It is only a matter of time. – Anil Sinha
- Do something good today and in the future you will get repaid with something good too. Do something good. Get something good.
- Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it. – Sakyong Mipham
- I’m a true believer in karma. You get what you give, whether it’s bad or good. – Sandra Bullock
- Karma, simply put, is an action for an action, good or bad. – Stephen Richards
- When you do something bad: it comes back to you later.
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. –Anne Frank
- Dear Karma, I really hate you right now, you made your point.
- Sooner or later in life, we will all take our own turn being in the position we once had someone else in.
- Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
- If a householder moulds himself according to the circumstances just like nature moulds Herself according to seasons and performs his Karma then only shall he acquire happiness. – Rig Veda
- Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. – Daisaku Ikeda
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Karma moves in two directions. If we act virtuously, the seed we plant will result in happiness. If we act non-virtuously, suffering results. – Sakyong Mipham
- Every action of our lives touches on some chord that will vibrate in eternity. – Edwin Hubbel Chapin
- Leave behind the passive dreaming of a rose-tinted future. The energy of happiness exists in living today with roots sunk firmly in reality’s soil.
- I must have killed a lot of cows in a past life for Karma to hate me this much.
Karma Quotes About Lying, and Cheating
- Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.
- It is impossible to build one’s own happiness on the unhappiness of others. This perspective is at the heart of Buddhist teachings.
- Is Fate getting what you deserve, or deserving what you get?
- Whatever we do lays a seed in our deepest consciousness, and one day that seed will grow. – Sakyong Mipham
- Men are not punished for their sins, but by them. – Elbert Hubbard
- When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.
- There are the waves and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen, karma and free will. – Kuna Yin
- Nothing happens by chance, by fate. You create your own fate by your actions. That’s Karma.
- Even if things don’t unfold the way you expected, don’t be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.
- Thoughts lead on to purposes; purposes go forth in action; actions form habits; habits decide character; and character fixes our destiny. – Tryon Edwards
Inspirational Quotes on Karma
- Live a good and honorable life. Then, when you are older you can look back and enjoy it a second time. – Dalai Lama
- When you plant a seed of love, it is you that blossoms. – Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati
- Karma’s just sharpening her nails and finishing her drink. She says she’ll be with you shortly.
- You cannot control the results, only your actions. – Allan Lokos
- People who create their own drama deserve their own karma.
- If you give your best to someone it will most definitely come back to you, often from a different person altogether. – Hrishikesh Agnihotri
- If your actions were to boomerang back on you instantly, would you still act the same? – Alexandra Katehakis
- Many believe in karma but I take it to a whole different level. – Vincent Alexandria
- Individuals create themselves through their moral choices. – Damien Keown
- The man who does ill must suffer ill. – Aeschylus
- I don’t have any reason to hate anybody; I believe in good karma and spreading good energy. – Vanilla Ice
- Karma is a tricky thing. To serve Karma, one must repay good Karma to others. To serve Karma well, one must sometimes deliver bad Karma where it is due. – M.R. Mathias
- I used to steal a lot. But I don’t do that anymore, because I believe in karma. – Andy Dick
- So never rule out retribution. But never expect it. – Vera Nazarian
- This is your karma. You do not understand now, but you will understand later. – H. Raven Rose
- Karma is a cruel mistress. – Kelley York
- Karma can be seen as a curse or a gift because it keeps us attached to this world. – Abdullah Fort
Situations in life can be changed, you can start the change today itself. If you want your future to be good, then be good today. No matter who or who is not watching your deeds, but karma is watching and noting down everything. So be good and good will come to you.